Grab your lunch and a co-worker and join AFSCME Local 2019’s negotiating team members to receive an update, ask questions, and provide your feedback.
The following is L2019 upcoming Brown Bag schedule:
- May 2, from 12:00 pm-12:30 pm – AB Small TRC
- May 16, from 12:30 pm-1:00 pm – Wastewater (SD-1) Maintenance Breakroom
- May 16, from 12:30 pm-1:00 pm – Orinda Watershed HQ Conf Rm.
- June 6, from 1:00 pm-1:30 pm – AB Cafeteria
Brown Bags should be attended on your lunch time.
The Executive Board of Local 2019 has endorsed Ms. Joey D. Smith for Delegate for Assembly District 15 to the California Democratic Party.
Please visit msjoeydsmith.com to learn more about Joey and how to support her!
Local 2019’s next General Membership meeting will be held Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 4:30 p.m., at the Oakland Administrative Building Training Resource Center on the 2nd Floor!!!
The first reading of the proposed 2017 budget will occur at the meeting. A second reading and adoption of the budget (with amendments, if necessary) will occur at the December 20 Membership meeting.
The complete agenda can be downloaded here
Local 2019’s General Membership meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:30 p.m., at the Oakland Administrative Building Training Resource Center on the 2nd Floor!!!
An item of discussion tonight will be Local 2019’s proposed 2017 Budget. Please come out, hear our Treasurer’s comments, voice your thoughts on this matter and other items.
Mark your calendars and join your union brothers and sisters at the next meeting.
AFSCME Local 2019’s Political Action Committee has endorsed the following candidates:
- Dee Rosario – East Bay Regional Parks District – Ward 2 Director
- Antonio Martinez – Contra Costa Water District – Division 4 Director
- Lesa McIntosh – East Bay Municipal Utility District – Ward 1 Director
- Tim McGowan – Castro Valley Sanitary District – Director
- John Maher – Castro Valley Sanitary District – Director
Please see here for AFSCME Council 57’s Endorsements