Local 2019’s General Membership meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:30 p.m., at the Oakland Administrative Building Training Resource Center on the 2nd Floor!!!
An item of discussion tonight will be Local 2019’s proposed 2017 Budget. Please come out, hear our Treasurer’s comments, voice your thoughts on this matter and other items.
Mark your calendars and join your union brothers and sisters at the next meeting.
- Dee Rosario – East Bay Regional Parks District – Ward 2 Director
- Antonio Martinez – Contra Costa Water District – Division 4 Director
- Lesa McIntosh – East Bay Municipal Utility District – Ward 1 Director
- Tim McGowan – Castro Valley Sanitary District – Director
- John Maher – Castro Valley Sanitary District – Director
The Revenue Credits and associated Funds are:
George Cleveland and Jay Morgan have been elected to the AFSCME Local 2019 negotiating team. Kasie Evans was elected as the alternate.
A total of 172 ballots were cast in the election. The final tally of ballots was as follows:
George Cleveland 77
Jay Morgan 68
Kasie Evans 33
Susan Bell 28
Rosa Merced 24
Syed Rahman 23
Han Barrett-Liu 19
Matt Harray 16
Gary Walters II 11
Drew Lerer 8
Yu Lin 8
Detra Washington 8
David Johnson 7
There were 11 invalid ballots which were not tallied. The Election Committee’s complete report will be provided at the AFSCME Local 2019 General Membership Meeting on July 19, 2016.
Thank you to all the candidates for running and for all members who voted. Your participation is what makes our union strong!