Advanced Registration prices have been extended until May 14!! $15.00 for 2019-represented employees, $30.00 for guests (general registration)
We are excited about this year’s festivities and look forward to having a fun-filled time!
Book your reservation using the link on EventBrite to purchase your tickets to the event. You may use your credit card or bank/debit card to make the purchase.
Note: For registration information, please contact Wendy Ibarra at extension 7027.
You may still use the option of RSVPing via inter-office mail and paying by check.
(see attached flyer)
When: Saturday, May 14, 2016 from 6:00 PM – 12:00 midnight
(See attached flyer)
Where: Alameda Elks Lodge, 2255 Santa Clara Avenue, Alameda
Cost: Advanced Registration prices have been extended until May 14!! $15.00 for 2019-represented employees, $30.00 for guests (general registration)
Cost (after May 6/Door): $20.00 for 2019-represented employees, $40.00 for guests
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Spring Fling event on Saturday, May 14th!
Continue Reading below for the Local 2019 Spring Fling Menu!!
- Mediterranean Hors d’oeuvre Array with Hummus, Specialty Cheeses, Salami, Prosciutto, Grapes, Apples, Almonds, Kalamata & Green Olives and other Antipasto Selections with fresh Pita Bread
- Mini Meatballs with Mae Ploy Sauce
- Lumpia with Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Manchego Cheese
- Fresh Vegetable Crudités Platter with Dill/Beau Monde Dip
- Spring Mix Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onions, English Cucumbers, Garbanzo Beans, Kidney Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Olives, Shredded Carrots and Deli Style Croutons with Assorted Dressings
- Slow-roasted Prime Rib with Au Jus and Mild and Hot Horseradish Carved To Order At Carving Station
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Hollandaise Sauce
- Vegetarian Five Cheese Baked Ziti
- Parmesan Risotto
- Carrots A L’orange
- Assorted Dinner Rolls and Sliced Artisan Breads with Butter
- Mixed Berry Tartlets with Sweetened Cream Cheese
- Lemon Kiwi Tartlets