Our General Membership Meeting will be held Tuesday, April 19 at 4:30pm in the Board Room at the Administration building and via Teleconference at the AMC Training Resource Center.
Nominations will be open for the following offices during the meeting:
• 7 Executive Board Members
• 10 Stewards
• 4 AFSCME 42nd International Convention Delegates
• 11 Alameda Central Labor Council Delegates
• 1 Contra Costa Central Labor Council Delegate
• 1 San Joaquin/Calaveras Central Labor Council Delegate
See here for the full agenda
In accordance with our Constitution (Article X – Elections), we will be requesting nominations for the following offices at our regular General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, April 19, 2016:
· 7 – Executive Board Members
· 10 – Stewards
· 4 – AFSCME 42nd International Convention Delegates
· 11 – Alameda Central Labor Council Delegates
· 1 – Contra Costa Central Labor Council Delegate
· 1 – San Joaquin/Calaveras Central Labor Council Delegate
Please see here for additional information:
AFSCME Local 2019 Call for Nominations – 2016
We are still working on finishing the members-only portion of our website so that we can better communicate Local 2019 business with just our members. Until then, we are placing the most important documents and updates on the public pages to keep you informed. Please check out our Membership Resources and Union News pages for the latest! More updates to come in the following days.
Also attend the General Membership Meetings every 3rd Tuesday at 4:30pm at the Admin Building, Large Training Room (TRC 1) to stay informed and stay connected.
See attached agenda for the April 5, 2016 Executive Board meeting
Executive Board Meeting Agenda