Review your division and department work rules and give concerns or feedback. Talk to your supervisors if you haven't seen a copy of your groups work rules.
Employee Relations was asked to collect and review the various division and section work rules for the purpose of refreshing the work rules. The attached revised redlined work rules are relevant to Local 2019 membership, and therefore being distributed for your review. If your group isn’t in the list below this means the work rules weren’t revised. Please talk to your supervisors if you haven’t seen a copy of your groups work rules.
Work Rules were refreshed with the following in mind:
- Delete references to groups or sections that are no longer within a division or section
- Ensure language that is contrary to labor regulations is removed
- Remove specific quotes from the MOUs, Policies, and Procedures, to include removal of specific MOU Article numbers and sections
- Remove specific names of employees and substitute titles where appropriate
- Update references to Personnel Policy Statements & Procedures to the applicable Policy or Procedure
- Standardize sick leave language
- Remove obsolete language and practices (e.g. use of Nextel phones)
Please give any feedback or suggestion no later than Monday, August 17, 2020.
Note: Work Rules for the Contact Center have changes that falls outside of categories listed above to Dress Guidelines. Field Services have changes to Absence Reporting and Handling of Cash Payments section. So please review those sections thoroughly.
Customer and Community Services Department
Engineering & Construction Department
Operation & Maintenance Department
Water & Natural Resources Department
Please give any feedback or suggestion no later than Monday, August 17, 2020. Fill out form below.